Happy Fall Break!

Posted by monica.gallagher | Uncategorized | Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I couldn’t help but do some work on Monday morning. I have some random reminders for everyone:

• Please remember to sign one copy of the report card and return to school.
  • I have a parent volunteer who will put together a slide show for us at the end of the year, but we need your photos! As you take pics throughout the year would you please post them to either our FB page or directly to my  e-mail  monica.gallagher@edmonson.kyschools.us. I know it is difficult to remember to do this, but if we all will, the end result will be worth it!
  • Fall Festival will be coming up quick when we return-Friday, October 14. School times will be from 12:00-2:30 and evening times are 5:30-? with Basket Auction  about 7:30. Room 104’s theme is “Family Movie Night.” We have a wonderful beginning, two parents have teamed up to get us a popcorn popper! I really love Fall Festival! I’m so proud of our PTO, they really work hard.
  • When we return, our class will begin to explore and work in the program Accelerated Reader. Here is an attachment that will explain the program and how I try to approach the program with our class. Accelerated Reader